Welcome To My Blog :)


This will be the start to my blog. I want to be able to look back years from now, and relate to some of the experiences I have now, but most of all, I want to try something new. This entire year, I have been trying something different, and this is no exception. I have ups and I have downs, which I'm sure everyone has every now and then. I love my life, but sometimes i get shot down by the smallest things. I will share my joys, but from time to time I will also share my sorrow. Everyone is welcome to join me on my journey. 

Below was taken from my about page~~ This blog is still a work in progress so please bare with me. 

This blog is written and edited by me. While I may not be the best writer out there, all that I write down are from my heart. What I write can be about a whole range of things, as I am passionate about many things. Here, you'll find my journey to becoming a better person, and getting to know more about myself. I will also share with you my hobbies, dreams and adventures. 


I'm a noobie photographer. While I'm a really big fan of photography and taking pictures, I don't have the artistic eye that captures that Out-Of-The-Park picture. But that does not stop me from doing so. I am currently over half through my 365 day picture challenge and I will continue to share every step with you. I will post my own pictures every so often, or if I see something inspiring I will share it with you. 

I grew up in a middle class family. My dad's a pastor, and my mom stays at home to care for my brothers and I. Since moving to Canada from Taiwan, we have lived off of my dad's income. Living the way we have has taught me to be a lot savvier when it comes to spending. I will share my saving tip from time to time to help others save. 

As I mentioned, My dad is a pastor and I grew up in the church. Having grown up in the church my whole life, I grew apart from it, sad to say. I want to rekindle the faith that has gotten me to where I am today and let everyone see what an amazing God I believe in. 

I have a recent grown passion for everything nails. I never was into makeup and beauty at a young age because growing up with two brothers made me a tomboy. I was very much into sports. Spending my university years living with other girls has opened my eyes to the world of make up and more so nails!!! There would be nights where we'd do our nails till 2 am in the morning. No Joke. Now, I'm back to living with my family. However my collection of nail polishes is starting to grow :) Besides sharing my NOTDs, I will also be sharing my monthly beauty subscriptions too. 


Friend Spotlight. I think its important to recognize people that are making a difference and doing something to help the community. I want to start a spotlight and share with you the amazing people that I know in my life. 


am also going to dedicate a section to food that I've tasted and is delicious. I think food that is divine should be shared. So be prepared to see some yummy food. 


I know I've rambled on long enough. Besides these main focuses. You'll be able to see lots of posts about random things here and there. So, subscribe and stay tuned. :)

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 25, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply