Happy Chinese New Year

Just wanted to take a moment and wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year!! I want to wish all my friends a festive weekend. Hope everyone is having lots of good food and collecting lots of red pockets.

For those of us in BC I think its an added benefit that family day happens to be tomorrow so we get a long weekend.

This year is the year of the snake. Those born in the year of the snake are said to be intelligent and quick thinking. What this means for me is that I've already lived through two full cycles as I too was born in the year of the snake. Hope that this means I'll have a good year :)

as we asians, say Gong Hay Fat Choi (恭禧發財)

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 10, 2013 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Happy Chinese New Year”