NOTD: Elfin' Around

A while back I found a really cheap China Glaze nail polish at Winners for $1.99. It was too good a bargain so I had to snatch it up.


I finally got around to trying it on, and it is absolutely amazing! I started off with a layer of OPI base coat, and then a coat of nail polish. I realized after that that was enough! I didn't need another later as the color was perfect. I finished off with OPI top coat.


I love the shimmer of the nail polish. It was the first time applying nail polish in a while so I was so glad I managed not to smudge it or ruin it while I waited for it to dry.

What do you think of Elfin' Around?

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 4, 2014 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply