BzzAgent P&G Sampling Party Time

A huge package came in the mail today, and I was so surprised. I was expecting this to come, but not so soon since the website's status was "Ship Soon".  What a nice surprise! When we signed up for the campaign. I was given the option of French (I think) and Chinese. Obviously, because of my ethnicity I opted for Chinese. 


In it were eleven boxes! One is meant to be tried myself and the others to be given away at a party hosted by yours truly. 


In each of the boxes, there were lots of samples that are typically used around the house from the P&G brand. It included Pantene Sheer Volume Shampoo and Conditioner, Olay body wash, Tide PODS, Swiffer duster, Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, Old Spice shampoo and body wash and Olay Regenerist Moisturizer. Included in each box was also a pamphlet that had coupons to use for various other products too.  


Definitely excited to trying these products. I'm personally most eager to try the Olay body wash and the Swiffer duster as my room is getting a little dusty :(

This entry was posted on Monday, November 24, 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply