Zipline @ QE Park

Unfortunately, there isn't a picture to go with this post, at the moment (perhaps I can steal from Niu later), but I just wanted to share my experience today. While it wasn't the first time, it was the second, ziplining, I just had to share it! I bought a Groupon earlier this year for the zip line that would be running at Queen Elizabeth Park this season as part of their 75th anniversary. The Groupon expires tomorrow so I wanted to make sure it didn't go to waste.

Niu came and picked me up after work and we headed to the park. When we got there, the line had, to our disappointed closed already, but after some pleading and waiting, myself and a couple other groups were given the okay to wait in line as well. As we waited, we got to witness the amazing change in the sky that was the sunset. It was truly a sight. To the west you could see a blend of red and orange from the setting sun, and towards the East, you could see a purple aura of the rising moon. I took my turn shortly after 7:15 and had a fantastic 30 sec ride down across the garden. It's really different to do the ride at night, than it is in the day. I'm so happy I got to do this as not only did I not waste my money, but it was something I could cross off my bucketlist as well!

Happy Wunderlust!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply