My Own Business: Blessings Weddings and Events

It has been a dream to own my own business. That dream was recently realized. It was almost 3 to 4 years in the making.  I remember thinking that events is the way I want to go. Weddings would be interesting and could be fun. I was blessed to find opportunities in the industry that allowed me to see hands on what its like and how busy the day can be. I went to school for Wedding and Event Management at VCC and came out of it more knowledgeable than when I went in. However it was the experiences that really built my confidence and skills.

After coming together with a few classmates a few month back, we finally managed to get to where we are today. Website and Business Card at the ready. Our company, Blessings Weddings and Events, is founded on the idea that we treat each wedding as a blessing and do everything in our power to make the bride and groom feel that way as well. I look forward to the growth and opportunities to come that will allow us to create unforgettable memories for each couple that comes to us.

Check us out at: www.weddingsbyblessings.com

This entry was posted on Monday, June 20, 2016 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply