NOTD: Brisbane Bronze

Last month I bought a bunch of OPIs. While most of the colors were some sort of red in either a slightly didn't shade or tint or had shimmers. This was one of the few non reds. It also turned out to be my favorite color of the bunch. As its name refers, its a bronze color with a nice shimmer to it.


I applied OPI natural base coat and top coat that I finally got from my friend for my Christmas present.
What made me so happy with this bottle was it only took two coats. I love my OPI brushes as they have big and flat enough brush that application is flawless. And I finally started to get a better rhythm of how to apply my nail polishes. Now if only my left handed application was as good as my right.

This entry was posted on Friday, January 25, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply