NOTD: Ciate cookies and cream.

I apologize its been a while since I made a post. But it was a busy December and I was also sick during that time too. To start off the New Year, I'm showing everyone my Nail of the Day.


This is a bottle from my Ciate Mini Mani Month (advent calendar). It is a creamy beige color. I applied a strengthener base coat by OPI and three layers of the color followed by a top coat from Rimmel London. 

To be honest, I wasn't really fond of the application. It was lumpy and the brush was too small. But I guess thats what happens with a mini bottle. 

I know its not the best manicure (I'm practicing). but I had to grow out my nails since I picked up a bad habit over the holidays >///<  I've kicked it though so I'm back at getting nice long pretty nails. 

What do you think of the colors? 

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 9, 2013 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “NOTD: Ciate cookies and cream.”

  1. Hey there! I just did a review on my blog too! I personally didn't have any issues with the brushes but I know that some people have and have gotten free replacement brushes from the company.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. I guess I'm still noob at applications.

      Delete