Trip Planning: Activities Mode

EDIT. Sorry but this was long overdue. I'm already back from my trip and am busy planning my NEXT trip!

In exactly one week time, I will be headed off to VEGAS! I am pretty excited. I haven't been there for years and this time I will be able to have a lot more fun because I will be of age this time around.

One of my objects for this trip was to do as much as we could while being smart about where we're spending our money. After tons and tons of research. I've managed to save quite a bit. It is not without help from friends and families though.

One of the best ways to get free comps when in Vegas is to play MyVegas on Facebook. I was told about this last year by a friend and never really started to play until I finally set a date for Vegas. Which was only about a month and a half ago. In the short amount of time played. I managed to save up enough for a free KA Cirque Du Soleil ticket and NYNY roller coaster ride. There's still a week left so I may still be able to get even more comps. MyVegas has other rewards in Vegas such as free hotel room, free show tickets, free buffet tickets and more. This is DEFINITELY worth the time put in. But you also have to be smart about it.
There are various groups on Facebook and online that dedicates to sharing links to more coins to play with. There are even the monthly free 1000 LP points.

The Facebook group to join: myVEGAS Gifts, Guides & Giveaways


There are various other ways to receive free things. Such as using social rewards cards. I didn't use this method as my time as constrained, but I really recommend checking it out: 

http://www.justvegasdeals.com/caesars-entertainment-social-rewards-free-las-vegas-buffets-credits-gift-cards-more/

Aside from just learning about social rewards, www.justvegasdeals.com is also a good resource site for deals and specials on other activities, events and all thing Las Vegas. 

For our other show, Penn and Teller, we were able to get cheaper tickets through Travelzoo, which is similar to Groupon. the tickets ended up being $65 per person.

For food in Vegas, there were a few websites that we looked at. They provided some of the best deals and had many options to choose from.

http://www.vegas.com/restaurant/specials-and-deals/
http://www.tix4tonight.com/las-vegas-restaurant-coupons.html

For our buffet dinner however we found our deal off Groupon. The day we bought it, there was a discount code for an additional 15% off. Which worked in our favor.

Hopefully, all this gives those of you planning on going to Vegas an idea of how to save when you're there. A little time put in beforehand can really save you a lot of money~!

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 15, 2014 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply