New Campaign: Secret Clear Gel Antiperspirant

I'm so happy to share with everyone this new campaign from BzzAgent. This one is for the Secret Clear Gel Antiperspirant.



The other day my good friend and I were actually talking about it and we both admitted that we don't normally use antiperspirants. But I was still just as eager to get this. I love the smell of the antiperspirant. It really gives off a floral fragrance that may or may not be for everyone. I used it a couple times already and It really does it's job. I've used the regular non-gel type before, and I'm not such a fan as it leaves residue, but this one so far has yet to do so. It's still a bit too early to tell whether I'd use this regularly, but time will tell :)


This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2014 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply