Once a Week for 52 Weeks

Its 2017! What better way to start the year than to set something new for myself. For this year, I decided to do something that my friend. I am going to TRY and do something new each week for the year. That means 52 weeks of doing something I've never done before. 


For the first week (last week) in 2017, one of the biggest and newest things that I've done, (it's on my bucketlist!) is that I put down a deposit for a home! My own place! I couldn't be more excited. Its a two bedroom and two bathroom condo that has a open concept living area. 1049 sqft that includes the balcony and 2 parking stalls. The only downside to it is that it won't be built until 2019. Until then, more time to save up.






This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply