Ringing in the New Year

It has been a while. Happy New Year! I'm sorry for being MIA, but with so much going on, there was little time to put towards blogging.

The past year has been full of change of adventure. New jobs ranging from property management to my old job in Richmond, helping them move locations then finally a job in which I hope will be my last change in a while, injury adjuster at an insurance company.

Travel saw me go to new places like Bali, Malaysia, and old places like Singapore, California and Toronto.

Blessings took off and while it's still a slow start, I can see great things developing.

Hope that in this new year, I can get in a lot more travel, hiking and adventure.

Care to join me?

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 5, 2017. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply