NOTD: Ciate + Holiday accent!!

Today was day 5 of my nail polish advent calendar, and I got a nice purple color called cabaret! This was my first time using Ciate nail polish. The application was great considering it was a mini brush. I did however had to apply three coats before it became opaque. It does dry really fast too, which is nice, because I really can't sit still.



I used the nail polish I got from my November Glossybox, all is glam, all is bright, for the accent. I'm not sure it's the best pairing, but oh well, I will change it up soon. I didn't have time to put on a top coat and clean up as I am still in the middle of drying as I type. This is what happens when you don't have much time in a day. :(

What do you think of the colors??

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 5, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “NOTD: Ciate + Holiday accent!!”

  1. I got this set as well... pull them all out at once !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated your blog for the Versatile Blogger Award! See it here :)
    http://cherisecheeks.blogspot.ca/2012/12/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the VB Award http://lovinglifefun.blogspot.ca/2013/01/i-was-surprise-to-be-nominated-by.html

    ReplyDelete