Revlon Selects

Yesterday, when i checked my email, I saw that I recieved an email from Revlon Select saying I was chosen to participate in their program. I am so excited for this. Just in time for the holidays too.

What this is, is a program to try some of their new line of products and review it, giving our honest opinions. They encourage to blog about it and share. A great marketing gimmick. Get the customers to share their own experiences of the product first hand. This is the second time Ive been chosen to do something like this and I am really excited. Especially when there are nail products involve. The first time I was selected for Elle's review panel getting a bunch of full size mascaras, facial creams, and body washes, but their brands were concealed, and i had to judge which gave the better results without brand biases. That was a great panel because I got tons of awesome brands to try and even now havent finished using. While I havent used much of Revlons products, this definitely is a good place to start. I will be posting pictures once the package comes in.

Thats all for now.

Write soon.

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 2, 2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply