Maple VoxBox!

A couple of weeks back I received an email from Influenster telling me that the VoxBox was now available in Canada. Sign up was due within days and when I had read the email, I was already past the sign up date. But I figured it never hurts to try since the sign up sheet was still running.

Fast forward to two days ago, as I got home from work, my mom told me I had a small package waiting. I expected it to be a trade I had made, but much to my surprise, I got the VoxBox!


Whenever I get these things in the mail its like I’m a kid in a candy store. I love opening up presents.
Inside, was an assortment of goodies, both edible and non-edible. As I type, I’m eating one of the Ice Breakers Duo mint.








I stuffed all the edible products in my purse so that when I get hungry, I can just pull them out and have something to snack on. The snacks, besides the Ice Breakers Duo in Raspbery, are both Skinny Cow brand. One is the milk chocolate dreamy Clusters, while the other is a wafer bar called "Heavenly Crisp".

The product I'm most excited to try, however, is the Montagne Jeunesse mud mask! I'm a fan of masks so this will definitely be something to write home about ;)

To be honest though, besides that, I'm not so excited about the other three. They are the NYC BigBolf Mascara and Lip Gloss and Broadway imPress nails. Its not that the products aren't good, its just 1. I have too many mascaras, 2, I'm not a huge lip product person, and 3 I suck at applying nail stickers. they end up bumpy and peeling. :(

Overall, I'm happy, but I'd rate this box a 3/5


Disclaimer: I receive these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 4, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply