Parcel In The Mail!

I got more mail today :) who doesn't love that? Well, I've been expecting this one since there was already so many people online posting about it and people on the west coast always get it later than those on the east coast. 

I was really excited to open this up. It is a scented nail polish that comes in an array for smells. The one I recieved is called Italian Leather. While I was hoping for a red, (I have too much though) I wasn't disappointed with the color. It is a greyish color with a slight glitter to it. 


However, it is definitely not a color I would pick up for myself at the store. But I still like the concept! I probably will try some of the other colors, as I am really interested in Autumn Spice and Boredeaux

This entry was posted on Friday, December 6, 2013 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply