Surprise at Winners!

Today while out with my dear BF and his friend, I stopped into Winners to window shop. I walked upon their nail polish section and BOY did they have a section. I saw big name brands like China Glaze, OPI, Essie, Butter London, Zoya, and Orly. 



There was some nice colors and some that were obviously colors that only those daredevils could pull off. I came upon one that I really liked and was like hmmm. this looks nice. I spun it around and the price tag on it was different from all the others. While most other ones were priced at $5.99, this one was at $1.99!!! and it was a good color too. Ofcourse I had to snatch it up. Before I left though I made sure to check for any others, unfortunately, there werent. HOWEVER, I'll definitely be back more often. 

(Elfin' Around by China Glaze)

When I got back I found out that this nail polish is actually from their 2013 Christmas Collection!! I was really fortunate to find it for such a good deal :)

This entry was posted on Saturday, December 14, 2013 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply