I'm a Panda!

On my recent trip to Japan and Hong Kong, I did a massive beauty mask shopping haul. It is all the rage with some having different designs on the mask, purely for fun and aesthetics. Out of the different brands I purchased,  I bought a panda faced one made by SNP. SNP is a korean beauty company. They have tons of different masks available. This one that I bought focuses on whitening.


On the front of the package, it advertises, whitening mask to restore dull and rough skin with brightening energy delivering luminosity and softness.


When I first opened the package I could tell it was overloaded with serum. And I was right. After removing the mask from the package the package was still heavy from the serum, which I set aside. I applied the mask after cleansing and toning my face. It asked that I leave it on 15-20 minutes, however I like to leave it on longer and kept it on for 30 min. Which was about the duration of my show, Criminal Minds. After which I removed the mask and let the rest of the serum absorb. 
I found that while the serum was great and left my skin feeling more buoyant and refreshed, the serum had a sticky residue that I'm not quite fond of. I applied the rest of the serum the following day and patted it into the skin. The panda was cute but pointless and I dont think I would spend the extra money again for an animal om my face. All in all, it was a great mask. I would definitely recommend 
their line

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 2, 2016 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply