So Many Products!


I recently was on a good streak and got into various different campaigns through chickadvisor and influenster. For those of you who don't know what these are, let me briefly break it down for you. I will have more indepth details in another post. These two companies have different brand campaigns that allow consumers to try product from specific brands for free. In return, consumer must either give honest feedbacks or share on social media about what they're trying. So essentially marketing for the companies. I got into the biore voxbox with influenster, the dove campaign and the garnier campaign.





Let's start off with biore. The biore voxbox included two new products that biore is releasing this season. The baking soda pore cleanser and the baking soda cleansing scrub. Both uses baking soda as one of its key ingredients. What intrigued me most was the cleansing scrub. It comes in a powder form and when you go to use it, you pour about a quarter size onto your hands, add water and then apply to your face. I found that it isnt good to use on a daily basis as it dries out the skin. However, it works really well. It may seem that because the baking soda is so fine, it wouldn't work as well but it does. And I love the design of the packaging and how you can pop the top open and shut with one hand.


The garnier campaign was one that I was really interestes in receiving. Particularly the moisturizer. I love the added benefit that it has uv protection and helps to brighten the skin. The micellar water was great. It took off make up with ease and left my face feeling soft.


The dove campaign came with 5! Different products. A shampoo and conditioner, a holding spray, a dry shampoo and a hair oil. Im most excited for the oil and the dry shampoo :P God knows if I can get away with it I would go days without washing my hair. The dry shampoo really helps me to keep my hair looking clean.

This entry was posted on Friday, February 19, 2016 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply