L'Oreal Mystery VoxBox Brand Revealed! Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser

Two weeks ago, I came home to a surprise package in the mail. I had been selected to receive a mystery VoxBox from Influenster which now turns out to be Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser!


What an amazing surprise. I really liked the smell that it gave off and since I normally use the brand already, I was more than happy to know that it was an affordable and reliable brand. This time they also included Strength Reconstructing Butter, which is suppose to strengthen the hair.

After a few uses now, I've already noticed I have less split ends, and considering how long my hair is.. there was quite a bit.

I've yet to try the butter yet, however I am dying to give it a go. I will post more on it in the future. I definitely think this product line is worth the price, which currently retails at an average of $5.99 each, which is REALLY affordable!

** Please note, I recieved these products from Influenster for testing purposes!! **

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 20, 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply