Dead Sea Mud Spa Mask

I received the Dead Sea Mud Spa Mask by Montagne Jeunesse a few months back in the influenster voxbox. I have tons of face mask so I haven't had the chance to get this one. That is, until the other night. I've personally never tried a mud mask before so I was quite interested to see what it was like. This mud mask only uses Dead Sea mud, Dead Sea salt and seaweed.


I applied it to my face and let it rest for 15 - 20 minutes like the instructions suggested on the back of the packaging. I definitely wasn't very happy with the cut-out of the mask. I felt that they didn't allow for a full and even/thorough coverage of the face. However, it did stay on which was good to know. While the mask was on, my face did feel very refreshed. Which I though was good, because I've had negative reaction to some masks before.  


After the 15-20 min had passed, the instructions said to remove and massage. This I found was hard to do as the mud had dried out. Maybe it was suppose to do that? But the dried mud mask made it hard to massage. I attempted for a minute or so before I gave up and rinsed it off and then off to bed. 


The next morning, I could feel my face was super refreshed and soft to the touch. My face looked rejuvenated and refreshed. It is definitely a mask I would recommend. 

This entry was posted on Friday, January 23, 2015 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply