Start to the New Year

A little late start to the new year, but its here!! 2015! Happy New Year!


The start of the new year has been a good one. I've been fortunate so far. I spent the first day of the new year with friends on the slopes for the first snowboarding trip of the season. The snow wasn't so bad, and by the time we went. There was already significantly less people on the runs, although there was still a considerable amount.

I was also selected for Elle's Beauty Grand Prix! I'm so excited for that. I didn't think I would make it as a juror this time around because they'd selected people in the first round in December. Who in their right minds would sign up for it but not accept it? Anyways, their lose is my gain! I look forward to sharing my experience.

With the new year comes some hard to keep resolutions. And I hardly keep them at all. This year , I want to make slightly more achievable goals.

1. I want to be active this spring/summer hiking as many trails as possible.
2. I want to clear out the clutter I have in my room and washroom and hallway before the end of the year, whether it is achieved through donations or selling it on.
3. Open myself up to as many experiences as I can.
4. Be more patient with those closest to me.
5. Work hard at everything I attempt.

I'll look back in half a year and see where I am with these. Has anyone else made some resolutions?

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 8, 2015 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply